Today's Conditions??

Off Duty

Can anyone let me know how the lake looks this morning for waves? I have checked weather websites but it's always better first hand.

Thanks

Peter

my buddies got there limits wed but they worked for them on bottom in 61ft I'm going to try shallow to start and see whats in around 40 t0 55ft.

SUCKS should calm down this evening looks great tomorrow I'm going out.
Hey Scoop
I fished in your boat once long time ego
And it was a fantastic experience
Now i have my own boat and just started this year on Erie trolling
Tigth lines

thanks ticker for complament had a fantastic year well what we had our weekends were bad winds its going to be tough tomorrow fish will be scattered and near bottom with all the winds we had. water temps are still good and all next week looks great the warm temps will help and weather stays stable will give us some good fishing still. will post our day tomorrow.

Was out this morning, got skunked
Was a rough ride to wash lures. Should have slept in!

Was rough but fishable if you're wondering to go out or not.
I have 16ft I/O

Lake laid down a lot since this morning.
Caught fish in 42 to 48 ft of water on the bottom. We where out to 59 got nothing out there

Awesome @hammertime
I started in 40 and went straight out to like 63 and then came back tried various spoons and ripplin red fins to didn't have any luck this time
Oh well can't get them everytime

Yes i figured it would be rough
So we did lake Ontario
Fishing was ok
Bigest 11 pound coho and 8 pound steelhead
Lots of small coho
Could not find the big ones
I think they in shallow water staging and spooked
Lake was not bad waves 1 foot in the morning
Build up to 3 foot by afternoon
Than started to lay down again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks