Off Topic To those who laugh at others

42nd spoon is one of my favorites out there, and not far off of that colour pattern. The bows love it, as do the occasional coho.

I wrote who sold it, and who made it for them.

The seller has no intention of re-introducing it, and the people who made it for them have doubts they can make more.

It boils down to this, if the people who make it can get permission from the exclusive seller to remake some more, the remake wouldn't take place until off-season and I'd have to buy 48 of them.

I'm going to let it go and try to preserve the ones I have. 🌻

I've got a Great Lakes spoon similar to that but copper back and the colour of the green is off . Having good success with the copper back spoons this year. I've caught only one fish with this one tho . Was thinking of raiding my daughter's nail polish box to see if I can find a closer green to yours . Lol

I went back to the thread of mine that you're talking about, It looks like a green greasy chicken but am not positive.

The pattern is certainly similar, but it has a specific name and was made for one reseller.

I can't even find when I bought them and this is the first time they've been in water. 😱🙄🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks