Time for a New Forum?

Stomp:
I love this site, I tell everyone about it, the bashing is part of the game, its to bad some people have to ruin it for everyone else. I use the classified all the time, its better than kijiji. lot of great info comes from this site. Its number one in my book!!!!
that my two cents
:D

"ERIE" FEELING
Craiger

Craiger for Prime Minister!

Thx for the kind words. The site is made by the people who take the time to post, and a lot of what gets posted is pretty good.

I'll 2nd Craiger for the job! Great site Stomp.....but change is sometimes for the better. Any improvements to your site is certainly worth a try.

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/12255397/640/12255397.jpg

This is a temporary test posting. I was having trouble getting the pic up on the forum here. Could someone hit on the above and see if it come up on there screen as a successful access that way. It's a pic from thursday when mu good wife and I visited St. Williams. Let me know , thanks , Huron.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks