Tim Keech passed away

aknelsen

i found out yesterday morning that a fellow fishing buddy, co-worker and member of 6-8, Tim Keech had past away monday evening from what i understood he had a heart attack, just wanted to let everyone on here know, he will be missed, my thoughts and prayers to him and his family

I am very sorry to here that Arthur,i have had the pleasure of fishing with Tim,his son Randy and grandson Zach.Great people.My thoughts and prayers go out to the family also.You only live once people so enjoy your life. A pic of Randy,Zach and Tim.
10471158_820176001326370_320038768092441999_n.jpg

Wow unreal, didn't know this. Thanks for sharing. I live about 10 miles from Tim and fished with his Dad Charlie a few times over the years. They
where both dedicated Thames river walleye guys back in the days of peak walleye runs.
Thanks again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks