..TICK TALK...

blackdog

I read in this past issue of the Ontario Out of Doors that our Conservative MPP Toby Barrett has introduced Bill 27. This Bill will Require a Provincial Framework and Action Plan against the diseases these Ticks carry and give to Humans and other animals. If you feel this is a step in a long over due look at our tick problem let Mr Barrett know by calling his office 519-428-0446 and show your support..Thanks for reading this......

Just wondering what the details are here (if they exist yet). I'm sure there are some creative thinkers out there, but I can't imagine what an action plan would look like...

It's quite sad that most with thick Bourne illness aka Lyme disease have to go to the USA to get a correct diagnosis and it is apparently a cheap easy to do test but our practitioners that live off the free health care system don't seem to like to start with cheap and easy tests. I know this as my wife has had to have 5 or 6 appointments just to get a couple simple easy tests that could have been accomplished after the first visit. It seems up here that doctors opinions run rampant and real diagnosis are hidden.

Oh and when it takes 1.5- 3 months to get a damn appointment with your family doctor it makes it all the more hard. That's 8 months to over a year to figure out simple health issues.

Love free health care if you can't tell. I'd rather save my own money for health care and pay 65% less tax that they steal from me to cover health care.

WinSX3Tom WOW sorry to hear about your wifes Problems !!! I have a family doc that is AWESOME Right from the isrealy(sP) army ....i can get a same day appointment with her
she understands my questions and concerns, i have had and deal will more than my fair share my friend
GET a new doc if you dont GET the service from them !!!
I hope she gets the treatment SHE deserves here in CANADA

She doesn't have Lyme buy I was just giving an example of what it has taken to get actual diagnosis for other issues.

3 years ago one of my friends shore his boat by the light house 2 entry for a walk and got one on his thigh and sure enough 2 months later tested positive for limes and they say it only goes into remition u can never actually get rid of it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks