Fishing Report Thursday Nanticoke.

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Me and clark testing the waters again.3-8pm. Temp 65°f. 7miles East south E. Out of nanticoke. Firm breeze with a white chop.. 3 eyes, 3rainbow, 1 brown, 4white bass. Rippling fins and stingrays off #0 & #1 dipsy . 42-50fow.

Good for you. Glad to hear that Nanticoke is picking up. Could you tell me what is a stingray? Do you know how deep your lures were running?
Thanks. Hoping to get out there on Sunday.

Good for you. Glad to hear that Nanticoke is picking up. Could you tell me what is a stingray? Do you know how deep your lures were running?
Thanks. Hoping to get out there on Sunday.
Michigan stingray. is a brand&type of spoon. Purple gator ,chicken wing and clown been my go too. gear was running 25-35 ft down.

Got out of Nanticoke on Wednesday for 4 hours. 50-65 FOW landed 3 rainbow. Used Michigan stingers and raplin redfins.
Did not find any Eyes. Several fishing nets out there.

Got out of Nanticoke on Wednesday for 4 hours. 50-65 FOW landed 3 rainbow. Used Michigan stingers and raplin redfins.
Did not find any Eyes. Several fishing nets out there.
Rite on! I to made it out for a few hrs on Wednesday,man It was hot! I didn't catch jack till a little after 8pm,coho on wormharness leadcore. 45ft. Then from About 845 till 930 I some how hit&landed 6 eyes,3-7lbs. and lost a trout or salmon. And 5 whites. NO SHIT. I couldn't believe it. 5 colours lead wit redfin and 5lead wit pink wormharness with big willow leaf blade. 45-50fow. Just a frogs hair over 2.5 mph. Seen No nets and nothing on the spoons.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks