Thurday Perching

zxninja

With family up to the cottage fpr a couple days and license free fishing week in effect, I made a couple runs out into the Lake L
late Thursday afternoon.

Surprise, surprise, the perch where non stop again in 45fow. First run was four of us, 1 hour, three rods and a Master baiter (yes...you read that right) 75 fish in the cooler. Second run was three of us, 2 hours and another 75 or so. I decided to cap these trips on a timer rather than limits for two reasons.

1: I have to clean them all
2: We just don't need that ma y perch!!!

A great 10 days up at the cottage despite unfavorable weather. One insanely fun bass run to the bay and three perch runs with guests. Every season that goes by, I love the point more and more.

Good going jeff. I only went once yesterday. It was good. I had my first Eye caught aboard. Wasn't bug but to the 10 year old that caught it didn't matter.

See ya out there!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks