Thread to post your 2015 Lake Erie fishing derby

For immediate release: The St.Catharines Bassmasters are proud to host the 2015 Canadian Tire Lake Eire Open on October 10th, 2015 out of the new Chippawa launch. This is a tournament for the anglers with no profits being made by any party! Money goes back to the anglers.
Thanks to our generous sponsors we are able to offer you a bass tournament with a low entry fee($220 per team), a small field size (75 boats max) and big tournament payouts!!!!!

All information and entry form can be found on our Canadian Tire Lake Erie Open Facebook page, Big fat bass, www.stcatharinesbassmasters.com
Please like and share to help spread the word.

Any questions please contact Jason Clay 905-401-3609 or jclay@can-eng.com

TOTAL PAYOUTS OF $22,000.00
OVER 130% PAYBACK
BASED ON 75 BOAT MAX. FEILD

CASH PRIZES
1st $5,600.00 Plus $100 CT Gift Card
2nd $3,150.00 Plus $100 CT Gift Card
3rd $2,100.00 Plus $100 CT Gift Card
4th $1,530.00 Plus $50 CT Gift Card
5th $1,180.00 Plus $50 CT Gift Card
6th $1,010.00
7th $880.00
8th $700.00
9th $530.00
10th $350.00
11th $260.00
12th $220.00

BIG FISH CASH PRIZES
$1000.00 Big Smallmouth
$500.00 Big Largemouth

CONTINGENCY AWARDS
$500.00 Canadian Tire Gift Card
$500.00 Shimano gift certificate
$300.00 Live Target gift certificate
$300.00 Kamooki prize pack
$200.00 Lews prize pack
$150.00 Rod Glove prize pack
$150.00 SPRO Prize Pack
$140.00 Anglers Choice prize pack
$100.00 Canadian Tire Gift Card
$ 250.00 Canadian Tire Prize pack
**clarifications to qualify for contingency will be posted soon*

Our Event sponsors have been very generous so please support them like they support you…
YOUR EVENT SPONSORS:
TITLE SPONSOR: CANADIAN TIRE (Niagara Region Canadian Tire Stores)
ATHENS PRINTING --- LEWS --- ROD GLOVE
SHIMANO --- KAMOOKI --- LIVE TARGET --- ANGLERS CHOICE

Back to Announcements, Contests · Next Unread Topic →

Hey what's the point I doubt that's rocky I've asked him to fish fisherville on my boat with me an he not entering from what I gather. An he's not the type of guy to do that. He's fished with me at the bud can am an don't see that happening.

Hey what's the point I doubt that's rocky I've asked him to fish fisherville on my boat with me an he not entering from what I gather. An he's not the type of guy to do that. He's fished with me at the bud can am an don't see that happening.

I don't know if you fished the 444 with him but I have a neat story about that tourney. I was at Nicholls Marina in Ft. Erie a few weeks back and there were a few "Pro" walleye guys there talking about the aftermath of the 444. These guys have a 80K Triton Walleye boat on their truck. They are talking about the local "farmers" that placed in the money. They must have been pissed because they didn't sound too happy............

Wind or no wind we are going to go to the weigh in at 4PM for a burg and a brew. Are you going too? I will be wearing my Giant Tiger Canada flag visor with the fake spiked grey hair sticking out of it, say hi and I'll buy you a cold one.

Either way I'm fishin lol. My boat can handle the waves. An those guys are likely the guys that always fish east end an this year at the 444 all fish were infront of maitland an yes local guys know that an lot did place in the money. James hall was on it all week an found the honey hole tight to shore with a record box an id say half the field or more were all around that area which usually every other year there's maybe 5 of us that go maitland way

The boys that always fish east usually always do good at 444 but this year it was dead that way an ya likely they were pissed lol. Maitland was key this year

top prize money for the mayhem @ maitland walleye tourney is a gaurantee of $3000 for first place and big fish friday is going to be over $1200 total prize money apying 1st and 2nd

Why is there no Port Dover based walleye tournament? Or even Hoovers? Seems like it would get more boats. I really wanted to enter Mayham @ maitland but I can't get my boat there from Turkey Point.

People definitely interested. Most waiting to see what weather gonna be like. I know boats registering this weekend cuz this hot weather suppose to continue for all of September.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks