The wait is over

Great to hear of open water fishing. The lake is still frozen here as far as the eye can see. I can't say for 100% certainty but last spring the lake had broken up by now. Nice fish there @reeldrag.

Boat is loaded, jigs are tied on ready to go.....looks like this week may be a washout though if we get all the rain forecasted. Think I'll wait til next week.

Chucks big one from Monday
ry%3D400

Apps i don't know how big Chucks eye was ,at least 10lbs.It was released.:)

Hope you guys save a couple of those for @stomp and myself. @big rod hope you let us know a couple of days prior for getting a U.S. licence if needed.

I would say that a chance for a fish like that is worth the investment in a Michigan license @Three Bouys !

Michigan lic. for the year is $68 U.S , you can also get a 24hr $10 or a 72hr $30 . , maybe @big rod chime back in let you guys know if you need them , I would say yes that way he can take you where ever he needs to put you on the fish , passport is not a bad thing to take along either .............apps

Sticking my head in the Detroit River in April... and to think, I've done things that are even more stupid than that...:eek:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks