The ugliness of killing

We live in a world filled with morons the likes of PETA and others that have nothing else to do but try to force their sick demented views on others. They will destroy a person's business or career if possible and will even go as far as kill someone who dares to disagree with their stupidity. Unfortunately the reality is it's a sick world that is getting sicker with every passing day. I'm glad I'm on the way out, not on the way in but I truly fear for my children's and grandchildren's future. :(

We live in a world filled with morons the likes of PETA and others that have nothing else to do but try to force their sick demented views on others. They will destroy a person's business or career if possible and will even go as far as kill someone who dares to disagree with their stupidity. Unfortunately the reality is it's a sick world that is getting sicker with every passing day. I'm glad I'm on the way out, not on the way in but I truly fear for my children's and grandchildren's future. :(

How true---piece in the news about someone who cut the hind "feet/legs" off a rabbit and left it to die:wtf:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks