The plague

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Happy new years!!! Sorry on the late post but I've had the plague of some sort since mid December. Just when you think it's going away boom. Lots of advil cold and sinus and zinc. Almost every person I know has something. I'm wondering a new version of covid but doesn't show as such!! It's like pertussis whooping cough with a low grade fever. Today I feel partly human so must be on the downside.

My girlfriend had the same stuff. Not covid but she was layed up for 3 weeks. I had to make her sleep in the spare bedroom due to the coughing.

I had to turn up the volume on the fishing Channel when she was doing the dishes in the background.

I’m getting better. I didn’t get it but my TV volume is now acceptable

Did you do the covid test? Sounds a lot like the symptoms my wife and I had mid December and we were positive. Wife had fever and an aggravating cough, I was positive 6 days later without cough or fever buy sore achy neck and shoulders. Took a week to get our energy back.
First time for us.

Happy new years!!! Sorry on the late post but I've had the plague of some sort since mid December. Just when you think it's going away boom. Lots of advil cold and sinus and zinc. Almost every person I know has something. I'm wondering a new version of covid but doesn't show as such!! It's like pertussis whooping cough with a low grade fever. Today I feel partly human so must be on the downside.
I have been on and off sick every few weeks since late August..
just getting over my latest bout

Did you do the covid test? Sounds a lot like the symptoms my wife and I had mid December and we were positive. Wife had fever and an aggravating cough, I was positive 6 days later without cough or fever buy sore achy neck and shoulders. Took a week to get our energy back.
First time for us.
Sounds very familiar to my bout a year ago April with covid!! Similar symptoms phlegm is clear and thick!! I blame it on the deer I harvested lol or maybe the walleye??? The whole world is contaminated!!! Cold weather might help shut it down but doesn't sound promising 😕!??

One of my cousins had something similar to that for most of December, Tom. She tested negative multiple times, but said it was similar to Covid symptoms, (fever, chills, sweats, cough, plugged nose, then it runs non stop, fatigue, headache etc) and just as annoying. Wonder if maybe it's not that other thing they told us about that isn't Covid (RVS or something like that whatever that is) but makes you feel almost, if not, as bad as Covid.

Hope you feel better soon.

Definitely something going around. Is it Covid or SARS related ? From what I read online from WHO and CDC they are both based on the corona virus and will adapt/morph in order to survive hence the variants. Then there is the Flu based on the influenza virus and RSV based on respiratory syncytial virus and all are highly contagious. The symptoms are similar and can vary in intensity in each case, so doing a home test wouldn't hurt.

As a disclaimer; I am not a doctor but my vaccines are up to date and I have a supply of masks and hand sanitizer plus my vitamins B's and C's just in case as your body really needs those to help fight a cold.

Kinda walking on egg shells here.

Took my mum to the dentist and then to Markville Mall for an eye test and selecting new frames for her prescription change.🤓

Exposed to lots of people during the adventure, so hoping that none of us find out what is the popular bug of the season. 😳🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks