The Meal I made tonight

Trevor M

As I said in the post about French Onion Soup, we had ribs, salad and stuffing for supper tonight.

I marinated the ribs from 11-4 then put'em in the oven for 2 hours on 375. Took'em out put'em on the BBQ to finish.

Stuffing was Stove Top.

Salad was a bag of store bought tossed garden salad because it was cheaper than buying all the stuff to go into it. I then added to it Cantaloupe, Watermelon, and Honeydew melon balls, kiwi, strawberries, and raspberries, and made it into what I called a "summer salad."

The dressing was simple. Made it out of Mayo (2 heaping spoonfuls) a couple shots of lemon juice, a couple shots of Golden Italian Dressing, a couple shots of White Vinegar, a handful of splenda to sweeten it, and a couple shakes of cinnamon.

We're full now. No room for dessert.........yet. ;)

Attachments

• 10th Anniversary Dinner July 3 2022.jpg
    10th Anniversary Dinner July 3 2022.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 21
Dash, pinch, shots, handful, shakes, smidges, OIY whadda recipe book that'll be. LOL :unsure::oops:🤪

Yummy supper @Trevor M 🌻
I know sounds more like I'm mixing a drink than it does I'm cookin something :ROFLMAO:

I would be more "detailed" and give "accurate" measurements IF I was teaching someone in person👨‍🍳. But, I wasn't 😛 and having done it so many times over the years, I just know how much of whatever it is to put into whatever it is I'm putting it in.

Besides, I don't "dash" around the kitchen, it's unsafe to run in a kitchen, especially with pointy sharp things, and hot appliances around, but occasionally I used to have to "pinch" myself because of all the "shots" the wait staff was giving us in the kitchen, to stop from getting the "shakes," and those damn "smidges," not quite like midges, but just as ugly and they always found a way to be annoying.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks