The Influence of Others

hvyhaul

Been in a couple of text exchanges with new smokers and got the yearning for some chicken due to the chats.

Here it is, whole smoked and roasted chicken. Cauliflower with cheese sauce, carrots sautéed in a teenee weenee bit of butter / brown sugar and dill. 🌻

chkhen.jpgchkhen2.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to buy a beer can holder but there were too many negative reviews on the ones I was looking at.

Splitting from the heat.

Will keep looking cuz I want to start using one. 🌻

I have the cast Iron one it did its job, plus it has room to do potatoes around the chicken 👍 paid $40 but we'll worth it

We did 2 recipes, Trader Joe’s rub and pineapple juice in phase 2 on one, a salt and pepper rub with apple cider in phase 2 on the other . The pineapple juice method was the clear winner, being a little sweeter and more tender. Not too bad and enjoyed by the carnivores in the house.

Was looking at these fancy grills yesterday at bps. How much milage do you guys get out of the 22lb bag of pellets?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks