The elbow

Letsfish

What is going on at the elbow this past week??

HOT as hell some days out there ... lake erie i was reading is the warmest in record ...elbow to the light house showing lots of marks ..cleoe green and silver and blue and silver got hits both were rainbows ... broke one hook and the other ... fish ran so fast toward the boat could not keep up ...lost both ... here of more eyes getting caught towards naticoke shole .....

Attachments

• 20200709_182902.jpg
    20200709_182902.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 144
Went Saturday morning with my grandson for his first time out there, while we marked a lot, we didn't bend a rod. Few boats seemed to be doing much in our time out there. We went shallow by 10:45 to play with bass and a large farm animal to keep him coming back out with me. Hopefully this weekend will be better for my luck. Tried shallow, tried deep, slow, fast, spoons, body baits- everything but worm harnesses which is what I should have done and need to remember next weekend.

Went out last week and got some pics and one bow with a buddy, my son was out there last Friday with his buddies and got 34 pics.

Elbow is between the bluff bar ( long point) and port Dover. The pic in an earlier post shows where it is at. It’s a curve in the bottom shaped like an elbow with good fast depth changes

we were out at the elbow on Saturday morning, various depths but went 10/12 on walleyes, most on worm harnesses and a couple on RRF tipped with worms, also lost a nice bow, mainly on planers and 5 colour lead

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks