the elbow

midnight cowboy

i would like to thank these 3 gentlemen again and hope some day i will meet you on the water or can be of some help to you all. went out late but wanted to find the elbow only fished app 1 hour had some equipment problems mostly my fault for not checking as i usualy do any way hooked very nice 12 lb eyes fist one at elbow and first for year but wont be last i hope thanks again fellows boat is a 24 ft trophy name chasing tail weather permiting will be out on week end

Midnight Cowboy,

Thank You for the info.

I am heading out to the end of the point on Sunday, weather permitting.

Glad to hear there are some out there as it has been a while since my last venture.

I find the eyes pull in tighter to the point and can even go a bit east of the tip in the later summer months. Typically I circle schools of bait fish if they can be found on the fish finder.

Im in a 30' CC Scarab. Fisher Price on Channel 68 if your out there.

Will post results.

Fisher-Price

Hey Fisher Price, I'll be out there as well tomorrow. Just had to sort out my equipment. lol Haven't really come up with a game plan yet on where to troll this time. I still may aim for some eyes; therefore, will go along the ridge in deeper water. Will aim between 84 to 121 fow. I may or may not be on the back end of 68, but if I am I will listen for yah. I will post my results, if any tomorrow.

P.S. Glad to hear you are enjoying the backyard Midnight Cowboy. Keep it up.

Cheers

10-7

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks