The Elbow July 30th

CaptainCurt

I know it's a little late but I was having difficulty uploading pics from my iPhone and a report without some pictures is no fun but thanks to Big Rods wife I gotter done so on with the report. Headed out after work on Tuesday for a quick troll headed to the elbow and was set up by 6:45pm. 5 minutes after dropping a 3 setting dipsey 145 back with a blue/chrome ripplin Redfin I hook into this nice 8lb bow seeing as had a newbie on board I felt only right handing the pole off and got to watch his face as the bow through some violent head shakes at him. Here he is with his first Lake Erie steelhead.
null_zpsb56d36a1.jpg
B Trolled for another hour in an east-west pattern and as I made my last turn pop goes the rigger 50 ft back and 40 ft down with a black and pink worm harness thinking it was a pic I grabbed the rod and pulled back only to get the head shake I knew wasn't a pic so being the nice captain I am and knowing the misses would have fun with this brute I handed over the rod again and she landed her pb rainbow of 12.4 lb. both fish came in 79-81 fow.
327D4425-F708-4E99-A229-1E22F66DD66A-5336-0000038CC664A589_zps9c5c56df.jpg
Overall not too bad for an hour and a half of fishing looking to go outta Bruce tomarrow so hopefully have some more fish pictures.

Great looking 'bows. The new version of the forum software just installed today should make your iPhone experience better. I would welcome any feedback (and your report from Port Bruce).

Hey stomp yea the old software wouldn't let you just upload pics from your iPhone because the pictures were too big so big rods wife suggested I use the photobucket app and just copy and paste the picture code in the report where I wanted and it worked like a jem but if this new software makes it easier then that, that's just aces lol.

Thanks Captain Curt. Looks like you have the 'bows and photos of the 'bows figured out. I think photobucket or similar other providers like flickr is definitely the way to go. So let's see some walleye pictures now!

Thanks Captain Curt. Looks like you have the 'bows and photos of the 'bows figured out. I think photobucket or similar other providers like flickr is definitely the way to go. So let's see some walleye pictures now!
That's why I'm going to Bruce Saturday lol I want some too. Oh by the way stomp when you and big Dave start on your joke rants I just love them lol puts a smile on my face every time the only thing better than a fisherman is a fisherman with a good sense of humor lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks