The circus has started...

Anyone ever been to the circus across the boarder at Burt dam? Triple the amount of people of that first pic and the river is half the width. The best is the guys fly fishing with 1/2oz split shots on their line.

Not for salmon, but I fished it all the time from the early 90’s to mid 2K’s for browns and bows. There and Oak Orchard and every port on the south shores. I don’t go down much anymore too many Canadians and the Americans picked up some of our know how as well. Back in the day they had no idea what was going on and it was a constant slayfest all the time! Great memories!

Not for salmon, but I fished it all the time from the early 90’s to mid 2K’s for browns and bows. There and Oak Orchard and every port on the south shores. I don’t go down much anymore too many Canadians and the Americans picked up some of our know how as well. Back in the day they had no idea what was going on and it was a constant slayfest all the time! Great memories!
Ya we definitely didn’t go for the salmon. Browns and bows are fun though. We usually go after hunting season opens then a lot of guys clear out and the colder it gets less n less people.
I fished the oak once or twice and some of the Erie tribs. Some beautiful waters across the boarder.

There's video of the guy snagging in the sanctuary, mnr seizes his gear and photographs snagging setup "I don't know it's no good I'm going to fight this."

ffs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks