Off Topic The bay

That looks like trouble brewing to me. But right boat would go

We went out from Old cut around 3 and the water was dead calm. Headed over to the Booth's area to try for Perch. Within 20 minutes the wind was blowing hard enough to make Perch fishing very difficult. Checked wind speed and it was 15 - 20 MPH. unfortunately we only caught 20 small ones and packed it in around 5 PM. It was good to get out but a bit sad because Sunday we are removing everything from the boat and pulling it out Monday morning. This is about 3 weeks early this year but circumstances dictate early removal.

On the bright side I just bought a Helix Mega 9 side imaging to replace my 898c. Tuesday morning I can begin getting ready for next year.

One always needs to look for he bright side. Our new boat is sitting on a trailer in Dover waiting for its maiden Lake Erie fishing trip.

Beauty!
I saw a video of a waterspout from this morning. Think it was near Port Stanley
Pretty nice looking one
I shared the pic of the spout and it appeared to be over Long Point, I was out at Stanley. The other two spouts where much more south/east.

Here’s a screen grab from the video on Instagram, there was also a video I just saw this morning on weather network said it was near port Bruce
Personally have no idea where exactly this one was I could ask and find out

and yes there is a boat motoring by it pretty close lol

Attachments

• AE671CAB-C01C-43FA-892A-335BEBDABB6B.jpeg
    AE671CAB-C01C-43FA-892A-335BEBDABB6B.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 84
Here’s a screen grab from the video on Instagram, there was also a video I just saw this morning on weather network said it was near port Bruce
Personally have no idea where exactly this one was I could ask and find out

and yes there is a boat motoring by it pretty close lol
Holy crap! Never saw the boat till you mentioned it. That's one big spout!

When I was younger we used to see them alot on lake o. I can remember when I worked on a charter boat the catch 22 we saw 7 in one trip.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks