The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction

SRT8

"The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction has started off with a BANG. We are having a great response so far but it is going to get better and better. The volunteers have done such a great job of getting great items to bid on such as a full day of fishing for bass or pike at Long Point bay for 2 people . Now what a gift this would make or maybe just keep it for yourself. Drop by www.timewellauctions.comand check this and the over 250 other items up for bids for this worthwhile fund raiser. It will be TIME WELL spent."

Hey guys check out this fundraiser I have donated a day of fishing for 2 it was a 68 Member that had the winning bid last time I donated a trip and 2 of his family members had a great day of fishing with me and I sent them home with a few cleaned and bagged smallies for a fry if you don't have a boat this is a good way to get offshore for a day and it's for a good cause

I went through the images online. There is something for everyone from mens underwear to everything pet related. Not much fishing stuff though. I can't seem to be able to open the bidding window. Here we go again Windows 8. Need new underwater, mine are OK, only 6 years old, but would like to support anything a fellow 6-8 member supports.

I was the individual that purchased the trip the last time it was offered. My daughter and son in law went. They had a blast and caught lots of fish. My daughter also found out while fishing she was having another boy, my third grandson. It was worth every penny and then some.

Yes it was very cool to be present for their big news Thanks again for supporting the auction

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks