thanks very much Greg @north erie marina

red-oak

It was a great day to be out fishing, water was calm and we were out about 15km when we caught a rainbow. We got it right to the boat and I thought my wife had it in the net so I lifted it and the bow tossed the hook and the treble hook went right into my wrist. We headed in and Greg was great to help us get the boat right up to the dock and when I told him I wanted to find someone to help me get it out right away. He helped me find a nurse who along with her husband took it upon themselves to push the hook through and cut it off, saved me spending 4 hours or more in an emergency room on a holiday! While this was going on, Greg backed my truck down the ramp and loaded my boat and then my wife pulled it out.
I can't think of a better place to launch your boat - they treat people like family - awesome, see you again soon!

Sorry about your wrist. Good for them, that's what service is all about. Wheatley is another harbour where you will never hear a complaint about. Always a staffer there to help out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks