Thanks to all of you! For....

bowtry

I'm new on here,I've been readin the form daily for about a month or so,soakin up as much info. as one brain cell can handle.Reely appreciate all the time and effort you folks put into passin on all your helpfull tips and especially the safety/weather related info.,no doubt your responsible for countless smiles and laughter ,quite possibly have saved a life or two somewhere out there.And a big thanks to Stomp for makin much of this happin.Thanks again to all of you.Stay safe.

Hey bowtry............just want to welcome you to the forum , lots of good info here and great guys and gals , don't be afraid to post lots of pictures (everone like pics here), have fun and be safe ........................apps

Welcome bowtry....With the attitude you present,,I'm sure you will be a great asset here....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks