thanks Jimmy

Goose Egg

Thanks alot Riggins ---------- We are gonna be cleaning perch till sundown --------- great day with you today --- other guys thought you were the best as well. See ya soon

Thanks for a great first trip of the year, I had a blast too. I also love it when the first trip catches a huge mess of fish it starts the year off on the right foot. Also, I was wondering if you could send me some of the pics of the perch they are some of the biggest I have seen come out of the bay.

Thanks Jimmy

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Thanks to you Paul for organizing the day out
Thanks to Jimmy for getting us ontop of the fish
Both of you guys are class acts
We all had a great day except for the hours of fish cleaning lol
Lookin forward to a walleye trip with Jimmy in the summer
Thanks again

Teach a kid how to fish

working on gathering the pictures from the guys and will send them over ---- no idea how to post here so send me an email which adress you want me to send them to
pmahu@prospectech.com

Hey jimmy. I heard of a few ppl that got out on the bay yesterday for some perch but didnt have much luck. i Was wondering where abouts u guys were fishing. Would like to get out maybe thisaft or tomro if they r biten!

we were fishing half way between EC10 and old cut in 8 feet of water.

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks