Off Topic Thanks Jammer!

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I'd like to thank Jammer for helping me out at the Turkey Point Marina. A bolt on my trailer bunk came off and one of the four bunks floated up causing the boat not to sit on the trailer properly. We had to refloat the boat and Jammer repositioned the bunk properly. No idea why the nut came off. It was one of those with the nylon bushing that are never supposed to come loose.
With respect to fishing, Albert and I caught 52 keeper perch over by Normandale in about 3 hours.

I'd like to thank Jammer for helping me out at the Turkey Point Marina. A bolt on my trailer bunk came off and one of the four bunks floated up causing the boat not to sit on the trailer properly. We had to refloat the boat and Jammer repositioned the bunk properly. No idea why the nut came off. It was one of those with the nylon bushing that are never supposed to come loose.
With respect to fishing, Albert and I caught 52 keeper perch over by Normandale in about 3 hours.
Good goin duck soup and good on jammer for helping out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks