Thank you Bradfields

U-290

I recently found out that Bradfield marina has changed hands and there will be new ownership running the marina in the spring.

I have been fishing out of Burwell for well over 30 years and I'd like to say thank you to the Bradfield's, Bonny, Ron and Dale for the service that they have provided over the years.

I know that there have been some chaotic days there at the marina over the years, but one thing I can say, they were always there to greet you and provide the service you need for your boating/fishing experience.

Thanks again!
U-290

Congrats to Ron, Bonny and Dale. Always enjoyed having a slip there and the day ramp. Happy retirement.

Yep! Bradfield's were always good to me and I hope they enjoy their retirement. I know I have and tell folks that my opinion of work is that it was overrated.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks