Off Topic Texas

Fish Whisperer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looking to travel to texas for feral hog hunt i 2024 looking for outfitters and places to stay.

I hear our Canadian prairies has a feral hog problem and the Alberta government will pay 75 bucks for a set of ears, mind you hunting piggies in Texas in February sounds nicer ? LoL !

Very nice spear but the price tag.... ouch ! I think I have an old mower blade I can turn into one ?

I hear our Canadian prairies has a feral hog problem and the Alberta government will pay 75 bucks for a set of ears, mind you hunting piggies in Texas in February sounds nicer ? LoL !

Very nice spear but the price tag.... ouch ! I think I have an old mower blade I can turn into one ?
When freelance SK in the fall bird hunting I see the odd group from time to time. Most I saw was in MB, not the numbers that could support a trip. Texas is where it's at.

My knowledge of Texas hog hunting comes from TV or the internet and that is not the only state that has a problem with them. There is free hunting on public lands or outfitters . Some are basic and others will drive you out in "buggy's" ( 2 or 4 man ATV's) with thermal vision scopes using AR platform .308 cal. rifles c/w ammo for 400 bucks (US of course) or 1500 for a 4 man group.

a helicopter hog hunt is on my bucket list

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks