Tennessee Turkey / Hog Hunt

plaw64

Leaving on Wednesday with sogh from this forum. Heading to Cumberland Gap, Tennessee for a few days. Will be doing guided hunts for both turkey and wild hog. Taking the Excalibur Matrix crossbows and GoPros. Will post results......

Good luck Paul. What better warming up before he turkey season here. Looking forward to the action videos ;-)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Good luck with the hunt! I would like too hear about your trip when you get back.
I was thinking about doing a similiar hunt next year. originally leaning towards texas.

Had a good time in Tennessee, but scheduling issues cut the trip short and we had to pass on the hog hunt. But still a great time stalking turkeys in the coal hills of Tennessee. Spent the weekend driving or walking the narrow mining roads on the Cumberland Mountains.. Once we had a response to our calls it was up or down the mountain to the turkey. Only ended up shooting 1 turkey. Had a few other chances, but trying for a double for the camera cost us the shots. Here are a few pics. Will post the video when I get it done..... Hoping to go back for a deer hunt !!!

20150411_092949.jpg

20150411_083033.jpg

20150409_152846.jpg

20150411_084708.jpg

20150411_120159-0.jpg

20150411_182756.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks