tear in my clam shelter

fish17

Hi everyone. Had my hut all folded up in its carrying bag, auger blade caught the side of the bag and sliced thru 4 layers of my shelter.
Anyone have suggestions on the best repair method? The cuts are only 2" long and obviously clean cuts. Just gonna stitch the slice in the bag but dont know how well stitching will work on the clam.

i would try a neoprene type of patch kit so you get reinforcement and a good watertight seal as well. possibly an old bike tube and shoe goop would work not pretty but will work.

I had mice eat mine.... I used the self adhesive nylon patches and to be safe used liquid stitch works like a charm

try going to wendy at tri county canvas on north street in tillsonburg behind the dance studio .she will fix you up like new and great prices

I had mice chew mine too. I just used tuck tape(the red stuff) looks like hell but does the trick if u want a cheep easy fix

Use gorilla tape The clear patch stuff it works great that's what I used on mine same thing happened caught the door with the auger just make sure the tape and the hut is warm when you apply it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks