Tbangers at the grocery store... Burwell July 25th AM

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Waited for a hour or so for the storm to clear... Headed out front... Popped 20 fish and kept 12... On shore around 9am for a "Toad" sighting...

Same news... Purple and yellow...
PXL_20230725_125300848.jpg

Nice shooting Jammer. Are they close to the bottom or 30 ft down? Where I was on Stanely Sunday they were 30 down, below was cold.

Please explain the toad siting???

Last edited:
Toad? He yelled at me going down the channel... lol
ooooooooh @Toad siting

gotcha!! haven't heard from him in a long time

edit: now that I have looked he's been quite active ahahaha just didn't notice. my bad

Some pretty fancy fork lightning in those clouds east of Burwell. Too bad lightning shots are so hard to shoot. 🌻

Quick limits for us too. East of Port in 55 to 57 feet of water. 5 and 6 color with spoons both worked but by far the best was bandits flatlined at 120, they took the most fish and by far the biggest fish. Kept 12 all over 18" with most 20-24 and a 27. Fish are everywhere out there, this is what everybody's been waiting for.

Quick limits for us too. East of Port in 55 to 57 feet of water. 5 and 6 color with spoons both worked but by far the best was bandits flatlined at 120, they took the most fish and by far the biggest fish. Kept 12 all over 18" with most 20-24 and a 27. Fish are everywhere out there, this is what everybody's been waiting for.
Oh sure, now you can’t keep ‘em out of the boat @G.Mech …what changed?😊

Nice work out there buddy....sorry I was tied up today......I will be there next time @jammer
Nice box and sounds like they are in there in fantastic numbers right now. Good shooting and watch out for those T baggers and Tbangers for sure. :oops: LOL

Back