T- storms Sat am

smokerman

Anyone going out tomorrow? Not sure if its worth the 1 1/2 hr drive to Burwell problem for me is they call for T- Storms and nothing comes from it. Thoughts??

Hot and Humid weather, Chance of thunderstorms forcasted, Erie Can be real mean, Walleyes quite a ways out, Hmmmmmmmm Whatever you choice, BE Carefull;)Our weather forcasts are a tad off of reliable at best . Two years ago storms forcast for late afternoon What the heck took of from Burwell westerly about 18 miles .. Banging the fish, till storm moving fast hit at 930 AM as I was making the best time I could toward Bruce for shelter with tail between legs,, Wind starting to Howl , Raining so hard you could hardly see... As it turned out my boat was big enough to weather the storm BUT not willing to take the chance of it not
Moral of the story , BE CAREFULL and its good to get scared sometimes, maintains resect for mother nature, but dont go out trying to find scared, it sometimes finds you unexpectedyquote:
Originally posted by smokerman

Anyone going out tomorrow? Not sure if its worth the 1 1/2 hr drive to Burwell problem for me is they call for T- Storms and nothing comes from it. Thoughts??

Larry

The Worst Day At Fishing Beats The Best Day At Work

DSCF0084.jpg

Im also trying to decide to go port bruce for walleye of LPB for bassin. Calling for T storms but not until late in day

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks