Sustaining membership questions.

Jello

Hi there,

I want to buy the sustaining membership for this season. I noticed the form is posted here. Can I bring that right to the unit office with the money? I'm adding a family member so I assume I add $5 and write their OFAH # in there too?

Also, what were the bonuses (aside from supporting the unit of course) that come with it. Unfortunatelly I lost the info sheet I had.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Jello, if you're already an OFAH member a sustaining is $225. The LPWA will include family members at no charge. I believe the OFAH charges about $12 more for a family membership. At any rate, LPWA members can elect the grandfathering option for $5 per member.
Additional benefits for Sustaining Members.
1. rent a blind by calling in at or after 6:00 am.
2. get on the re-rent list by calling in.
3. You never have to pay the $17 user fee or B-zone fee. It's especially nice when you only have an hour or so available to hunt and no longer have to justify spending $17.

Hey DS ! Don't forget the really cool cammo baseball cap ! Will there be some available on Cammo Day for us "old timers" to replace our worn out ones ?

Thanks !
Chris

Thanks for the info. I signed my lady and I up as sustaining members on Tuesday. Looking forward to receiving the package back.

Its her first year hunting and she's very excited to see the marsh. Had her out with me for an early season goose hunt and is hooked. She downed 2 geese on her first hunt (will post a report soon).

I'm looking foward to getting more involved in the unit. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks