Sure would love to see these guys get caught.......Jackass Alert!

No respect for nothing..... bunch of knobs !............wish they get caught... but chances are.. not !!...........apps

How do you deal with people operating snowmobiles that have an IQ below the poor turkeys they are tormenting. Hopefully someone in the sledding world will bring this
to the attention of the authorities. Punishment should consist of 500 hours of community service collecting trash from the roadside ditches, supervised by myself and BD !!!
First offence only. After that, it will get tough. LOL Maybe cleaning some fish to start.

The way i see it if they do catch up with these idiots a slap is all they will get look at that Musky killer guy
$1000 and cant fish for 2 years big deal i didn't read any thing about humane society laying any charges
but did read it in this report .hope they get them and get top charges thrown at them

With any luck hitting a bird that large on the ground or in flight will do enough damage that they will need replacement parts and should be easier to catch the culprits!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks