Support RGS Canada

scribe

Please consider making a tax deductible charitable donation, or renewing your membership, to the Ruffed Grouse Society of Canada. Donations made to this non-profit conservation organization by December 31 will qualify for Federal and Provincial tax rebates. Amounts vary by province.
Funds are used for habitat improvement and conservation as well as apprentice hunters mentoring programs locally. Locally, the North Shore chapter has completed many projects in Norfolk, Elgin and Oxford Counties.
To donate: please go to our website "www.rgs.ca", scroll down and click on "Membership", then scroll down to "Shop".
Click "Shop" and you will find donation levels payable by "Square" online secure credit card transactions.

THANK YOU and BEST WISHES for a HAPPY, SAFE and HEALTHY NEW YEAR from RGS Canada.

I would like to donate. I cant find any info anywhere that RGS has done work in Oxford County. Any help or have a link to where one can see what has been done?

There was a few projects done at the Long Point Region Conservation Authority properties north of Five Points (outside Tillsonburg) on Zenda Line and also at Dereham Wetlands.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks