Sunday?

untouchable365

Anyone else watching the wind for tommorow hoping it gets better for fishing ?!

Hey Untouchable.Did you decide about tomorrow yet.
I’m debating man message me and I’ll give you my number and I’ll text you and let you know exactly what I plan on doing , I wish we would link these forums to Tapatalk with push notifications and alerts :(

Hey letsfish i tried in a 17 ft alumacraft got out to 37 ft turned came back tough goin for sure

Hey letsfish i tried in a 17 ft alumacraft got out to 37 ft turned came back tough goin for sure
Brutal. Setting lines would be interesting. After that it's up to the fish how hard it gets. Might have done it is my 14 yr old son was not with me. Too much of that and he feels pretty sick. Oh well. We are all safe. 3 days of blowing then we fish again.

Yeah I pulled the plug for tommorow stayed up
Till now and now I’m turning off the 5am alarm :( I’m just as broken as losing a fish at the back of the boat more than a heart break LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks