Sunday

untouchable365

Well the winds where looking for Sunday and now they changed again it’s all over the place , planning on going out tommorow out of nanticoke , anyone else planning a trip out tommorow as well ?

Figured to but not lookin to good with sw winds n 70 prcnt chance of rain

I am gonna have a look at bruce.Not digging weather this weekend. The weatherman hates me.

Two weeks on land, I'm really hoping for some form of weather/wind/wave window Sunday morning but not very confident at this point.

Was it a tad wet at nanticoke this morn untouchable365 at 5.30 it was pouring here in simcoe

I went out at around 6:45 we got 17 out of 18 than 9:30ish we said screw it and packed it up it got too rough , spoons and worms fire again non stop
Action , there was a Lund out there roughly same time I came to port some princecraft boat was going out , I gotta say buddy got balls haha

I went out at around 6:45 we got 17 out of 18 than 9:30ish we said screw it and packed it up it got too rough , spoons and worms fire again non stop
Action , there was a Lund out there roughly same time I came to port some princecraft boat was going out , I gotta say buddy got balls haha
Ya that was me in that Lund and we caught our limited by 9:30.wicked day out there

Ya that was me in that Lund and we caught our limited by 9:30.wicked day out there
Hey there ! That was me walking away to go get the truck haha , we were 1 away from the limit but it was getting pretty nasty we were like screw it, we had been in the parking lot since 5:30am it poured hard and thundered hard

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks