Sunday

Matt245

Tommrows looking pretty good for a day out on the lake. Hope to see lots of others out there!

Tight lines

Wish I was going have to replace a broken downrigger swivel base. Good luck guys Tight Lines

Look out for a brand new Lund with a merc on it!

:unsure: tell ya what, you look out for us, and when ya see us.....PICK US UP :LOL: Look for a fat guy in a blue chair with a taller younger guy sitting beside him.

:rolleyes: Look for a brand new Lund with a merc on it. :rolleyes: What color Lund. What size merc. How big is the boat. Do you have any idea how many Lund boats with a merc on the back end I've seen come and go out of that channel :LOL: Hope you have some good luck tomorrow.

I had Erie plans for Sunday, but they aren't going to work out. :( So I will be fixing :poop: around the house.

I am on a week's holiday now, so hopefully by week's end I will have gotten over it .:)

Finally I get to fish during the week if the winds cooperate.

:unsure: tell ya what, you look out for us, and when ya see us.....PICK US UP :LOL: Look for a fat guy in a blue chair with a taller younger guy sitting beside him.

:rolleyes: Look for a brand new Lund with a merc on it. :rolleyes: What color Lund. What size merc. How big is the boat. Do you have any idea how many Lund boats with a merc on the back end I've seen come and go out of that channel :LOL: Hope you have some good luck tomorrow.
How about I just give you a wave when we go by?. I pretty sure your discription was better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks