Fishing Report Sunday Port Bruce

Caseys Dream

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
First time out, wifey and I wanted to try for some perch but didn't want to drive to St Williams...so we did NEM in Port Bruce. They had some nice shiners right at the dock, filled the well and headed out.

We tried many places, ended up within sight of Burwell lighthouse with not much to show. Headed back to Bruce, about 3rd windmill and tried one last spot. Picked up a few perch and wifey caught a nice 4lber pickerel. Happy happy.

Around 130 headed in, boat out of water, cinching up winch strap on the pavement and she broke, whacking my wrist and leaving a nice bruise. A couple nice dudes helped with a pair of scissors to cut old strap so I could re-tie. Time to go shopping.

Pretty quiet on radio that day, surprising as there were a shitload of boats on water. Perfect day to be out, burning gas, getting sun and wearing my crocs.

Now Derk, if I posted a pic of me in crocs, Stomp would think the world was now safe for open-season croc wearing and would undoubtedly start reading stories to kids in school wearing his. I don't want to be the guy to start that!!!

Here is a pic of fish, face blanked out of course LOL

june 18 2023 pick (2)_LI.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks