Sunday 3 to 6 pm Elbow

Real Therapy

After a spun prop stopped our fishing plans in the am we got to the area where we've been catching fish.The bite was crazy.57 walleye in 3 hrs with 5 silver bass.Released all but our limit.No bows .Water was 74 degrees 41 ft down.All spoon bite ,greasy chicKen wing and orange spoons were hot.Dipsy 3.5 160 back.5 colour core.Almost couldn't get rods in their holders before getting bit.Best day on water yet.

With a zillion toothy walleye running around out there I'm sure glad I'm not a "baitfish." :LOL:
Has to be impossible for them to get life insurance these day! :giggle:

Amazing. We came off with two limits just as you were going out. Spoons were quiet for us, we got almost everything on redfins, gold was producing. We got our limit, but at nowhere near your catch rate. No bows, lakers or farm animals.

We were also out in the morning. Was a body bait bite for us as well. The riggers and lead kept us busy. Caught quite a few sheephead on the riggers a few feet from bottom but it was also producing 5+lb eyes.

We also found trolling speeds of 2.8-30mph kept the junk fish away. We were in 50-55 fow.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks