Summer's coming - amazing deal on frozen treats!

Mrs. Stomp

Staff member
I went to pick up some bread @ Loblaws (Insiders Special this week has Ace baguette for 1.99 and I found these treats calling my name from the freezer section. They were 0.94 each - a deal I couldn't pass by and products that the stomp household will consume. The North London Loblaws has these blow-out deals every once in a while so not sure if they would available in a location near you. The high calorie goodies on the left are for me (will have to do another few reps during today's workout) and the fruit juice "treats" are for @stomp. .94 novelties March 3.jpg

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

My wife always tells me "you don't need that," when I tell her I want a treat (any treat) and my response is always the same, " I didn't say I NEEDED it, I said I WANTED it," and then usually, because she's right, I don't need it, and looking at my belly I shouldn't want it either and should choose something a little more :unsure:healthy, yeah, healthy..... I end up not getting that treat I wanted anyways, but when my wife isn't with me to appeal to my more sensible side......I GET THAT TREAT :devil::ROFLMAO:.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks