Stupid hot sauce

When I see the pots on the stove, all that comes to mind is the scene in Clarkson's Farm when they were cooking their peppers down for a sauce and everyone in the kitchen was coughing and carrying on with watering eyes. LoL 🌻

You can get habaneros up on the frozen tundra @Fisherboy ?
Every year I lived in Simcoe I grew alot of my own fresh veggies.
Before I moved in the spring I ordered Big Sun African Habarno seeds.
Building my green house for next spring to grow my own veggie garden once again.
Still have one jar left over from last year of my roasted garlic Habarno hot sauce.
Will not.last me over the winter that starts soon😟👍

When I see the pots on the stove, all that comes to mind is the scene in Clarkson's Farm when they were cooking their peppers down for a sauce and everyone in the kitchen was coughing and carrying on with watering eyes. LoL 🌻
GF left pretty fast when it got unbearable for her.I must be immune as I don't even bother wearing gloves when cutting the peppers

What in the flying f*#k is wrong with you people? What do you do for fun when your bored….slam it in a dictionary? That stuff would put me 12ft under!!

What in the flying f*#k is wrong with you people? What do you do for fun when your bored….slam it in a dictionary? That stuff would put me 12ft under!!
I actually enjoy watching people who think they are up to the challenge and then try it.o_O

Reactions: GPS
Could never understand the obsession with heat in a hot sauce and I've tried some that were insane. I like it hot enough that I want to come back for more but of course everyone has different thresholds. I have a cousin that's allergic to the capsaicin oil in hot peppers and it's not a pretty sight to see. Wearing PPE or washing your hands right away is always a smart idea as that stuff can cause some serious chemicals burns.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks