Stomp deserves credit for hard work

• Thread starter whitetailhunter
  • Start date
W

whitetailhunter

I for one want to thank you for all your hard work in creating this great new forum. I'm sure there are times when you must feel that your job is thankless. Although I'm sure that the majority feel as I do and are very appreciative and that you should be recognized for your tireless commitment. Thanks again stomp and lets all share our successes during this upcoming fishing season by contributing reports that all of us can enjoy.

Hey thanks whitetailhunter; it's a labour of love :) . Full disclosure: I do make a few bucks on the advertising and the LPWA pays some of the freight to keep it all running. It has taken a little dough and a lot of time to convert to the new forum software. I think it will all be worth it if the whole community/sharing thing is sustained and grows as a result. I'm not exactly a social guy, but, over the years, I've met a bunch of the members here, fished with more than a few (some have new boats, so I should fish with them again) and have been glad to know each and every one of them.

Cheers to Stomp!!! This site is idiot proof...coming from a world class one!! lol Hope it gets jammed with info soon and lets hope the dramatics and badgering stays out

This site is awesome stomp!
So much help & information at the tips of our fingertips (literally), thanks for putting forth all your time and hard work, we all appreciate it!!!!
On another note,
if it wasn't "idiot" proof, then all the people doing the dramatics & the badgering could not figure how to post on here, :D
But seriously stomp, thanks for all your effort!

Hey thanks Dicker. Really, I have fun doing the technical part and, thankfully, it's not too technical. You members provide all the interesting fishing and hunting content that keeps people coming back.

And xenForo gives me a little more troll control if needed...

Stomp I didnt like the new site the first day I went on it. Youknow same old same old everyone hates change . This new site rocks, without it people dont know what s going on out on the lake. I look so foward to reading about all the people fishing out there, then when you hear them on the raido its evne better. Again thanks for all your hard work two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!:):)
CRAIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craiger, glad you like it. It took me a couple of days too before I started getting used to it. I'm really enjoying it now. Thx for your feedback..

Thank You ! I am looking forward to seeing all the post with more pictures, and putting pictures up myself, I admit I tried twice before and gave up in the end !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks