Steel shot and Doves

Great comments. Anyone still fighting the lead argument is past the mark and missing the point.
Learn how to shoot steel and stop polluting the environment with lead.
Its simple.

Great comments. Anyone still fighting the lead argument is past the mark and missing the point.
Learn how to shoot steel and stop polluting the environment with lead.
Its simple.
As soon as I can get number 7 steel in 16 gauge I will back you up. That's my only issue I love my old side by 16 for walking fields but I can't get shells. So I us a 12 gauge single because I like walking with the barrel broke for safety. It is heavier kicks harder and doesn't feel as nice in the hand. There is just something special about a 16

As soon as I can get number 7 steel in 16 gauge I will back you up. That's my only issue I love my old side by 16 for walking fields but I can't get shells. So I us a 12 gauge single because I like walking with the barrel broke for safety. It is heavier kicks harder and doesn't feel as nice in the hand. There is just something special about a 16
You can get shells . Just not much for 16 steel which not only forces you to use another gauge but limits upland in the future for those who do use a 16 . The argument about steel does have merit . Should they make all small game and upland switch , you're not only having to set the 16 off to the side in favor of something else , but unless you have bismuth , all the fixed choke favorites will be set aside also . And lets hope access to powder and components for reloading start picking up as well . And even the price of a box of 16 ga. #6 federal lead at CTC has climbed a lot since last fall . That was the only common 16 ga. load they carried . And I just happened to luck out on #7 lead thru word of mouth as one of their stores carried it. Wanted some for some pre season clay busting... but sit down .PRICE.... $27.99 + tax . Thank god for gift cards... knocked it down to a more realistic $15 something per . Tell you what ... since we seem to be a part of another fringe minority .. we should pm and swap emails and should either of us strike gold on steel or bismuth maybe we can share the wealth . In the meantime it's 12 and 20 for doves.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks