Starting to look for a yellow lab breeder and pups.

Real Therapy

My lab is now 12 yrs old.He came from breeders Kevin and Laurie Barber and is the son of Warden of Wardensown Labradors. Absolutely the best dog I've had .Great personality incredibly affectionate and very smart.Like having a 5 year old around all the time.When I got him I had reached out to this super forum to ask who is a good breeder with excellent labs.I was directed to Family and Field Labradors and have never regretted that decision.Since they are no longer in the business any thoughts on who is a great breeder .I like the Amercan style of lab bigger taller and not as blocky a head as some of the UK labs .I would also consider a golden retriever .I have had 4 black labs and they were lovely but Schooner my current lab is ,just all round a better dog.i would appreciate any suggestions. Not in a rush ,just planning ahead.i hope Schooner still has a couple of years in him.

My grrrrrrrlfriend is a 13 years old Chesapeake and we are coming near to the end of our love story. Not my first and hopefully not my last. I've had people tell me I should get a puppy now but dealing with an old dog in their final days is needless to say stressful and time consuming and training a pup at the same time ... ? No thank you, I will finish one book before starting a new one. I will watch this post as it may help me sometime in the future as I do love those Blond Labs.

Btw; I heard their is a guy in the Courtland/Delhi area that breeds Chesapeake Bay Retrievers if you are wanting a icebreaker ? The new Red Labs while good looking dogs and working retrievers don't have that Chessie/Lab look about them but that is my opinion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks