Start the new year right!!!!!

How fast from start to finish for the cooking? I know I have started running two deep fryers now and I'm 20 minutes to feed 6

Happy new year pal .....Umm @Three Bouys , did I miss my invite text lol , looks awesome bud ! I'm getting one of them friers this year for the trailer !.........apps

I took out 3 lbs of fillets and a large bag of fries to feed 9 @zzguffy901. I was about 20 min to do. I'll put 12-15 fillets in at a time and they are done in about 1.5 mins or less depending on their size. Really don't have much time to drink a beer, its like fishing off of Hastings. You have to stop to have a beer or a smoke.

Doing round #2 today again and there will be 3 lbs of Hastings perch and another lg bag of fries. With a Blooming Onion, home made breaded stuffed Jalapeno peppers for appetizers.

Happy new year pal .....Umm @Three Bouys , did I miss my invite text lol , looks awesome bud ! I'm getting one of them friers this year for the trailer !.........apps
Thanks @apps Sorry about the invite, but it was a good feast!!! You won't be disappointed on purchasing one of those cookers, but you better have a good medical plan at work to control the artery plugging cholesterol levels:ROFLMAO:

NICE! Love the outdoor deep fryer! Looks like a great way to start the new year. Empty out that freezer....perch season is right around the corner. ;)

That's pretty fast three buoys, I already feel like I'm going to slow with the two fryers, I'm sure it's worse for you

Is the breading bowl really needed? I hear the Cajun rv fryer and beef lard calling for a blooming onion . Three bouys any pics from round 2.

@Bay_Fishing the breading bowl helps to get the mixture evenly coated and with the false bottom it allows the excess to fall through. Sorry no pics this time, everyone was hungry and were eating samplers!!! My better half won't allow me to use lard:(

Big bear uses lard and o my amazing how much better fried food taste my mouth is watering just thinking about it. And thanks for the tips three bouys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks