Fishing Report Stanley Smashfest 7/22

Bigspooner

Boat in the water at 6... lines in at 630. Stopped at 55ft east of Port and the screen lit up like a Christmas tree. First 2 rods in were a double header and it didnt stop from there. Numerous doubles and one triple. 5 colour with purple body baits, dipsys at 3 back anywhere from 75 to 125 and rigger at 42 ft. Mustve thrown back 10. Boated a 4-man in 1.5 hrs. Fished 55 to 60 ft. It was mayhem. 1000001164.jpg1000001168.jpg

WOW! My Lowrance screen never looked like that even if I painted the echo's on with a magic marker! Now that's the way ya fill a box. Good on ya Bigspooner. Doing a one way trip to the East Coast in a couple of days so maybe my Lowrance will respond better to salt water.🤣

WOW! My Lowrance screen never looked like that even if I painted the echo's on with a magic marker! Now that's the way ya fill a box. Good on ya Bigspooner. Doing a one way trip to the East Coast in a couple of days so maybe my Lowrance will respond better to salt water.🤣
I had to make lots of adjustments on my Lowrance out of the box to mark anything
Same with the Lowrance on a friends boat.

I had to make lots of adjustments on my Lowrance out of the box to mark anything
Same with the Lowrance on a friends boat.
Worked with Josh several times on this, including a real time phone call with Steve from Lowrance. Still, never looked like Bigspooner's "Dream Screen"... that's crazy man!

Worked with Josh several times on this, including a real time phone call with Steve from Lowrance. Still, never looked like Bigspooner's "Dream Screen"... that's crazy man!
Mine looked like that a couple trips ago on both my Lowrance and humminbird wish I took a pic

Back