Fishing Report Stanley july 19

cmac

2 man limit best action was in 66' to 69' around the bouy.3.0 - 3.4 best speed. Greasy chicken took all. Many throw backs on the way to 66'. No junk, all eyes. Lost some nice ones at the boat. Dipsy #1 @ 3 setting 120 and 140 back.
The crappy part was when I was retrieving the boat, I clipped the ramp wall and broke the weld on the trailer guide as seen in photo.1000000590.jpg Bloody rookie move!!!1000000591.jpg

“ cmac” when the hair changes colour LITTLE things like that will be a natural every day thing. Now I just fix it and carry on. Nice catch and don’t fret it….
Red, at least I didn't damage the ramp! They have repaired/replaced the "cushions" a few times this season already. I'll be taking it to Yarmouth or Jaffa today for re-weld and be done with it. Lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks