Fishing Report St Williams Jan 20

Is that $200 for that hut regardless whether kids or not or $50 for adults and how much for kids
Last year 4 man hut $200 regards who it was or even if it was less people

Got about 14 let a couple pike go, also lost a couple. Wind and the walk was brutal lost my foam mat bounced out from the sled. It was hut city so busy I can still hear augers goin 😂View attachment 53395

I figured it would be, and will stick to inland spots like the bay of empty on weekends. You got some nice healthy looking jumbos there 👍

I tossed a few of the bigger "pepper infused" jumbos back during the night bite frenzy

Attachments

• 20220120_150712_HDR.jpg
    20220120_150712_HDR.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220120_150716_HDR.jpg
    20220120_150716_HDR.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 33
I figured it would be, and will stick to inland spots like the bay of empty on weekends. You got some nice healthy looking jumbos there 👍

I tossed a few of the bigger "pepper infused" jumbos back during the night bite frenzy
The morning bite was great iam glad I got some. Felt a big crack and shift in mornin apparently it was someone out drivin on the ice, nuts😂 it went from can I bring my atv out this sat to iam just gonna drive the misses car out 😅. I was first person to show up for Parkin at bottom Hill got free Parkin for the day so that was nice!

What’s with the pepper?

The morning bite was great iam glad I got some. Felt a big crack and shift in mornin apparently it was someone out drivin on the ice, nuts😂 it went from can I bring my atv out this sat to iam just gonna drive the misses car out 😅. I was first person to show up for Parkin at bottom Hill got free Parkin for the day so that was nice!
We were set up 50 feet from the pressure crack when it shifted/ heaved up. It was like an earthquake or someone driving a vehicle into the side of my hut haha. it really shifted!

We were set up 50 feet from the pressure crack when it shifted/ heaved up. It was like an earthquake or someone driving a vehicle into the side of my hut haha. it really shifted!
Did you bring a change of underwear???
I would have needed them security undies if I was out there when that happened

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks