St Clair Oct 9/13

apps

Well we fished St Clair yesterday , went 6 for 8 , couple mid 30" , 1-42" ,1-44" and couple 49" piggies , the 2 we lost were more like "din and dash" they were gone by the time the rod was out of the holders , 1 was like a steelie we watched him break the water and spit the bait , guess he didn't like the taste of the bait lol , great day on the water !..................apps

Fantastic guys! St. Clair rarely disappoints giving you multiple musky days and quality fish.

Nice skies apps. Just starting to think about heading down there myself. Hope we do that well!!

Thanks Guys !

spilliard1...........get after them !! ....fishing has been great all season up there but this is my favorite time of year to fish for them ............the big girls come out to play !!.........apps

Hey apps ill be going to lake st Clair sometime soon any tips on lures or spots for casting for hawgs like that? Btw beauty fish buddy!

Hey SpennyFish ................Throw bulldawgs till your arms falls off , figure 8 is a must at boat , lot get caught on it ! fish are more out in the lake right now but will be moving in closer as the temps drop !................apps

Hey reeldrag .....any chances of a day off in near future ? ........ fishing is picking up Pal !!! .........text me ..................apps

Hey sogh , we were trolling that day but we do cast for them as well .............apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks