Speed and temp

Hi guys

Im looking to buy a speed and temp. I would like to know what you think I should buy? What one doe you use? Pros cons? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There are pros and cons to each manufacturer's product especially in the installation. I went with the cannon last season and have no complaints to date. Installation was straight forward. If you go with this unit be cautious of the length of coax cable supplied and the position you want the screen. I installed in a 20' CC and the cable barely made it from the rear rigger to the dash. It was too short to make it up to the radio box. http://www.boaterbarn.com/cannon_intelli_troll_speed_and_54813_prd1.htm
Be sure to check Proctor's price for any make as their service and installations are very good. :D
Arch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks