Off Topic spam calls

packrat

just a heads up people if you get a phone call from 519 756 1428 it is coming from Peru and claims to Service canada

just a heads up people if you get a phone call from 519 756 1428 it is coming from Peru and claims to Service canada
Thanks for the heads up. I never answer the phone anymore unless the caller is shown on CalI Id or I recognize the number. Recently the number of these type of calls seems to have increased.

Thanks for the heads up. I need someone to talk to other than my neighbor/fishing partner when the fishing is crap

I generally ignore the long distance ring unless I recognize the number, but, every once in a while, I'll be in a mood, and I'll "play" with them. They generally hang up on me, and when they do, they're usually quite upset when I "play":ROFLMAO:

Best way to eff with them is answer the call and then say nothing. Let their system record no recipient and disconnect the call. 🌻

I had a east indian or what they are call me a little while ago and he asked me about duct cleani g while had him for at least 10mintues asking if does goose to i have ducks and gesse but i dont know how to clean them buddy thought i ment bathing them too good at the end of it i told i run off woodstove had no idea what i was talking about but highlarious

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks