SouthCoast

Minnowman

Just wondering how you made out this morning with ur crew in Burwell? I was the one talking to ya first thing this morning at the ramp at 5:30 about the winds.....did you manage to stay out and find fish, or come in with some Green faces? We ended up just fishing Normandale,...ended the day with a mixed bay of smallies, Largemouth and one big Pike so the day wasen't a total bust...lol Good talking to ya this morning!

Mike

L34VCAUUTNC0CAYKDKE6CA00IOBCCAEFGNJ.jpg

We did make it out. Crew showed up, couldn't get a hold of them and wanted to get out fishing. We ended making a long run out and got 13 eyes. Tough fishing in that weather. Kept the boards in the boat. Surprisingly no one fed the fish all day. Cancelled the afternoon and this morning though. Sounds like you still had a good day. Good job!

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

Good job Jonnymouth-piece.... Glad to here forums have Hero's like you to keep
Things interesting!

Thanks's for the report Southcoast!!

Mike

L34VCAUUTNC0CAYKDKE6CA00IOBCCAEFGNJ.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by johnnyo

minnowman ever thought of getting a life

johnnyo

Are comments like this really necessary???

JohnnyO, have u ever took a minute and thought what u sound like? The way the weather man has been lately, it's not uncommon to show up with your boat ,and lake is opposite of what is being reported. Happened to me last mon night when lake blow after .5 hrs of fishing. People like u drive a lot of people away from forms like this. It's to bad u open your mouth (or type) sometimes. Find a different site, so they can listen to your lips.

JohnnyO, one of your last post u state, "drive to the pier when in doubt". Agian think before you post D**k Head.

Thanx Duckman, and jonnyo I've always said you don't know the lake conditions unless you see it for yourself. If yer dedicated to fishing like I am then its worth the trip. Besides what does it matter to you how people choose to spend there free time? Gotta hit the water when you can otherwise its winter before you know it!! But that's just me:)

cant fish i go golfing. biking.roller blading. winter play hockey ski repair hot rod from all that drag racing on week ends.fishing is great hobbey

johnnyo

(Originally posted by DRV)
settle it on the ramp!

Exactly!......I would love to see some of these people that hide behind emails all the time!!

looking forward to being on the ramp/lake ;) tomorrow....hopefully if the weather/wind holds.....will be out of burwell...not bradfields though...around twopm...21' tahoe, hopefully lots of chatter on the radio too!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks